Art.com Partners with Leading Lifestyle Bloggers to Inspire Holiday Shopping
Find the Perfect Gift for Everyone In This Décor Style Wish List
EMERYVILLE, CA (November 15, 2012)—To help people give the most thoughtful and meaningful gifts this holiday season, Art.com Inc., the world’s easiest place to discover, experience and buy art, today introduced six home décor-based gift guides curated by some of today’s leading lifestyle bloggers. Each blogger has curated a gallery of artwork in one of the following home décor styles: Modern, Eclectic, Traditional, Witty, Natural and Runway. They have also provided gift-giving tips for finding artwork for everyone on your list.
“Between decorating the home, hosting family get-togethers and purchasing a gift for the friend who has everything, the holidays can be a stressful time,” said Ivy Ross, Chief Marketing Officer, Art.com, Inc. “This year, we have tapped into the creativity of prominent influencers in fashion, home décor, art and design to make holiday gift-giving effortless without losing any of the sentiment. With six unique styles, you’ll definitely find artwork they love.”
The six style-based guides are:
- Mad for Modern: Cassandra LaValle, founder of coco + kelley, believes mid-century design is pure perfection. One of the pieces she recommends is "Study For Homage To The Square, C. 1954."
- Perfectly Eclectic: Have a relative that frequents flea markets and loves variety? Gala Darling suggests prints that display multiple personalities like “Zebra Dreams" to please a diverse crowd.
- Truly Traditional: Nicole Balch of Making It lovely prefers décor that will stand the test of time. To please those true to tradition, she chooses classic images, such as "Wisteria With House Finch," that will never go out of style.
- Quick Witted: Give your quick-witted friend the perfect pieces to have more fun at home. Victoria Smith of SF Girl By Bay suggests images like "Man With Giant Watermelon" for the kid at heart.
- Simply Natural: Searching for a calming gift for a fellow yogi? Jenny Komenda of Little Green Notebook recommends neutral pieces like "Gedanken Bel Schnee, C.1933" to bring serenity home.
- Fashion Forward: Taylor Sterling of The Glitter Guide believes that fashion and art go hand in hand. For friends and family who are always ahead of the latest runway trends, one of her picks is "Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin, July 23, 1970", perfect for an exquisitely accessorized home.
About Art.com Inc.
With more than 12 million customers in 120 countries worldwide, Art.com Inc. is the world's largest online specialty retailer of high-quality wall art. The company was founded in 1998 with one goal—to help people find the art they love so they can love their spaces more. Offering an unparalleled assortment of art images, Art.com’s vision is to forever lead the way art is experienced and consumed. Art.com Inc. runs three sites in the USA—Art.com, AllPosters.com and ArtistRising.com—and has a strong international presence with 25 local sites in Europe, Japan, Canada, Australia, Mexico, and South America.
The company offers custom framing and specialty printing, interactive visualization tools to help people find the perfect piece of art for their space and an app for iPad called artCircles, that lets users explore art from a hand-picked selection of curated collections. Art.com, Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in Emeryville, CA, with other facilities in Ohio, North Carolina and the Netherlands. Art.com. We Are Art, YOU+ART and artCircles are trademarks of Art.com Inc. For more information, visit www.art.com.